Book for gifted 12 year old.

Kim Rose Kim.Rose
Fri Apr 18 14:54:22 PDT 2003

Hi, Sidnie -

Not sure if you realize, but you sent your note to the whole list --
which is great publicity!  (Note from Kim:  Maria is Sidnie's
homeschooled daughter -- I believe she is 12 now.  Sidnie is a
teacher and is in early stages of foundin/creating a middle school in
the LA area.)

The brilliantbooks site looks great -- I gather it's still 'under
construction' -- just so you know the "poll" mentioned on the home
page doesn't show yet.)

  I am sure some teachers in our community would like to share it with
their students -- any objection?

best regards,
Kim