Book for gifted 12 year old.

Kim Rose Kim.Rose
Fri Apr 18 14:54:22 PDT 2003

These are great, Karl -- thank you for sharing!
We are working on a new/"unified" look and "portal" to the
Viewpoints/Squeak and Squeakland websites and as part of that I want
to have a page pointing to projects like yours....so I am starting to
collect them!   Do we have your permission to post these somewhere on
the Squeakland site?
cheers,
Kim