FWD: RE: Helping my nephew with collision detection

Michael Rueger m.rueger
Fri Apr 18 14:54:25 PDT 2003

From: "Andreas Raab" <Andreas.Raab at squeakland.org>
To: <squeakland at squeakland.org>
Subject: RE: Helping my nephew with collision detection
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:05:06 +0200

Karl,

 > I made a Space Invader Tutorial for the etoys.

That reminds me - some time ago I made a similar experiment but with one
difference which avoids having to fall back into Smalltalk programming.
The way I solved the problem of "deleting" a bullet from the screen is
that I had a holder named "ammo" which contained all the bullets.
Therefore you could replace the "bullet delete" line with a line saying
"ammo append bullet" and also limit the number of bullets a player can
fire.

Just my ^.02,
   - Andreas