Helping my nephew with collision detection

John Steinmetz johns
Fri Apr 18 14:54:25 PDT 2003

One way is to have the ball look for a color ("color sees" or "color
under"). When the ball sees the color of the wall, it can execute a
command such as changing its heading. (A fun puzzle is to figure out
how to change the heading so that the ball bounces off at a realistic
angle.)

The advanced stages of the "drive a car" project use color sensing to
keep the car on the road automatically.

	John