Is it alive?

Benjamin Kunst benjamin.kunst
Fri Apr 18 14:54:26 PDT 2003

Is ist alive?
I really hoped so (and can see it now by the many mails wich came nearly in the fraction of a second after your "is anybody out there"-scream.

I'v downloaded the squeak-'virtual machine' but wasn't able to get the things run (failure messages, dll or something like that couldn't be found).  But I'm looking forward to the next time slot (being currently very busy) and hope that I can find some help then.

Squeak!
Benjamin