conversion files and older projects

Michael Rueger m.rueger
Fri Apr 18 14:54:32 PDT 2003

John Voiklis wrote:

>>There is still the possibility of older projects being incompatible with
>>the current plugin version. That is something we can fix (by posting
>>updates for the plugin image) given that we can debug the incompatible
>>project.
>
> This is a process that I would really like to learn more about; unless
> others are also interested, maybe we can/should talk more about it off-list.

It's very simple:
if you encounter a problem with a project let us know and include a way
for us to access that particular project (e.g. a link, avoid emailing
it). Provide as much information as possible, which image you are using,
platform, which image version the project was authored with, etc.

We can then take a look and see if we can either fix the project or
update the plugin image so it can read this and similar projects in the
future.

Michael