Etoy issues

Andreas Raab andreas.raab
Fri Apr 18 14:54:41 PDT 2003

Hi Phil,

It might be useful if you could say a word about what you mean by "can
be done without doing much if any scripting". After all, Squeak is all
about "making things happen" and not so much just about "making things"
per se and while you can do the latter I would claim that it may be a
somewhat poor replacement for (say) Word or a dedicated painting
program.

Cheers,
  - Andreas