Publishing projects

Michael Rueger m.rueger
Fri Apr 18 14:54:41 PDT 2003

Marco,

you need to be subscribed in order to post to the mailing list.
I've copied this mail to the list as it may be of interest to others too,

> Hi all,
> I am using the plugin for Windows.

> Without any further configuration you can publish projects to your local
> hard disk. The easiest way is to just use the "My Squeak" folder. The
> location of this folder depends on wether you are on a Mac or a Windows
> machine

> I would like to publish and look the projects to:
>
> a) a folder other than "My Squeak", for example to a mapped drive (Y:
> \\myserver\mydir)

There is a trick (or you may call it a feature) for both the publish and
the find button: when you hold the mouse down over it for a little while
a menu with more options pops up giving you more place to go to.

> b) a Comanche Swiki Server (I downloaded it from
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki) running on a server in a school intranet.

You need a modified version of the swiki server in order to do this. I
have one already prepared, but I need to write up some installation
instructions. I will announce it on the list when it is available (soon
hopefully).

Michael