Squeak ideas for a classroom/clubhouse

Jahanzeb Sherwani jahanzeb
Fri Apr 18 14:54:41 PDT 2003

>The rule is: If you drag a tile out of the viewer, it *will* create a
>new script. If you drag it out of an existing script it will *not*
>create a new script. I know this is slightly inconsistent but it seemed
>to be the best solution considering all the other tradeoffs.

Yes, this makes sense... but the problem I was having was that dragging a
tile out of the viewer was creating a script half the time, and not
creating a script the other half. We (sheepishly) were running the plugin
in a browser, and thus had not updated it -- could this have caused the
problem?

Thanks for your answers,

Jahanzeb