Fwd: Re: sharing projects, pictures & progress

Kim Rose Kim.Rose
Fri Apr 18 14:54:41 PDT 2003

Hi, folks -

I think you'll be interested in seeing the Squeak projects available
now on this website: connect.larc.nasa.gov.  Click on Dan's Domain at
the bottom, click on MEASUREMENT, RATIOS, AND GRAPHICS: Who Added the
"Micro" to Gravity? and then click on Squeak.

These projects are the fruits of the good work of Randall Caton,
currently on leave from Christropher Newport University and doing
research at NASA Langley Research Center.  Randy can be reached at
rcaton at cnu.edu should you have question or suggestions.

Enjoy!
Kim