Creating a project with links to other projects locally

Jahanzeb Sherwani jahanzeb
Fri Apr 18 14:54:42 PDT 2003

Hi,

This is a technical question. I made a project by dragging many other
projects into it, to make a sort of 'portal', and saved it on my local
folder only. On reopening this project, it says it can't find the projects
I had linked through the drag-and-drop operation. For example, I create a
project "toplevel" into which I drag projects "a" "b" and "c". I save, quit
squeak, start squeak, and reopen "toplevel". It then tells me that it can't
find either of the three project files. This was done using the Squeak
plugin image.

Any ideas?

One thing I tried to do was to change the path to the project ("file://blah
blah") so that it was just a filename, but couldn't figure out how to edit
the fields. How does one do that?

Jahanzeb