[Fwd: Using the arrow keys in Squeak E-toys]

Kim Rose Kim.Rose
Fri Apr 18 14:54:42 PDT 2003

Hi -

This may be relevant to Eric Deutsch's query:

Karl Ramberg sent this a while ago --  it may be help you with what
you are trying to do with your students
http://www.squeakland.org/listarchive/squeakland/msg00357.html

   -- Kim

PS -- We *are* very busy -- heading back to Japan later this week!
But we're *reading*!!