Etoy issues

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil
Fri Apr 18 14:54:42 PDT 2003

Thanks for the offer, BJ.
I'm currently working with an elementary school,so I'm sure the
students I have contact with are similar in age to your students. Right
now I'm teaching a MicroWorlds class in which students are creating
their own games (mazes and the like) So, I tried making a maze in
Squeak. One problem I've encountered involves getting an object (my
car) to stay within a confined area...I want it to bounce off the wall
of the rectangle I drew, the way it bounces off the perimeter of the
screen. With the lack of documentation, I'm at a loss.

Phil