Etoy issues

Jahanzeb Sherwani jahanzeb
Fri Apr 18 14:54:42 PDT 2003

At 05:44 PM 1/22/2003 -0800, Alan Kay wrote:
>Once this is done, then one only has to realize that a maze is a kind
>of road ...

I've uploaded a project to the BSS super swiki called '4-sensor maze'. It's
not working as well as it should, so if anyone can improve upon it, please
do so and upload it back. My constraints were that it should be simple
enough to make it easy to explain and understand, but powerful enough to
work properly. I don't think this solution meets either of these
constraints, but it would be great if someone else can improve upon it.

Jahanzeb