<no subject>

Benjamin Kunst benjamin.kunst
Fri Apr 18 14:54:43 PDT 2003

Dear all,

I fear, I need some very basic explanation.
I've played with my local installation (painting, trying the samples..) but I didn't find out how implement scripts for objects.
I've also tried to find that out with the tutorials, but trying to start the car tutorial (where scripts are introduced, I suppose) a message reads:
"Reading an instance of ScrollController.
Which modern class should it translate to?
Let me type the name now
Let me think about it
Let me find a conversion file on the disk"
The only option, coming into question, no 3 leads to an error.

Can anybody help me (is there something like a manual)?

Regards
Benjamin