etoy issues/making games and mazes

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil
Fri Apr 18 14:54:47 PDT 2003

The 2 projects mentioned below were helpful for me to look at in my
maze pursuit. I'm actually getting there, albeit slowly.
I appreciated seeing the simpler "Sensor Car" project because it
actually works! On the other hand the more intricate, and presumably
powerful, Robot Car in Maze" project doesn't work; that is, I can't
figure out how to get the object to move through the maze. I'm
intrigued by the level of complexity that can be achieved in an etoy
environment. I just wish I felt more comfortable in controlling objects.

Look forward to reactions.
Phil