Repeat?

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil
Fri Apr 18 14:54:48 PDT 2003

I'm working on a little project (i'll use it with younger students if I
get it to work). It involves getting an object move a certain number of
"steps" (each being a forward 30) in order to go from one point to
another. It's actually a simulation of work being done with Roamer
floor robots.
Anyhow I want the students to be able to figure out how many "steps"
the object needs to take...I thought if I could script a repeat tile I
could accomplish this part of the project pretty nicely. I haven't seen
anything about repeats, though, in the etoy environment. Does it exist?
If not, any thoughts anyone?
Thanks,
Phil