Oops re the reminder for the Kay/Papert talks....

Mankovsky, Sheine sheine.mankovsky2
Fri Apr 18 14:54:49 PDT 2003

I don't know, but you raised an issue I didn't think of in great detail.  I
cruised the web to find a site that you might look at for the answer.  I
searched using the words "world time zones".  There were a number of sites.
I picked http://www.timezoneconverter.com/  as an example.

Hope to "see" you tomorrow.  Sheine