Oops re the reminder for the Kay/Papert talks....

Christopher Sawtell csawtell
Fri Apr 18 14:54:49 PDT 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:56, Mankovsky, Sheine wrote:
> I don't know, but you raised an issue I didn't think of in great detail.  I
> cruised the web to find a site that you might look at for the answer.  I
> searched using the words "world time zones".  There were a number of sites.
> I picked http://www.timezoneconverter.com/  as an example.

I too am interested in that question, I think Toronto is GMT-5 but I'm not
sure. That site has neither Ottawa, nor Toronto mentioned, must have been set
up by someone in USA'istan. :-)

Please could you look at the clock on the wall and tell us what the time is
now. We can then work it out from the mail headers.