I want to document but I need to learn first!

Alan Kay Alan.Kay
Fri Apr 18 14:54:54 PDT 2003

Thanks Brent --

At 9:44 AM -0500 3/11/03, Brent Vukmer wrote:
>Jerry --
>
>Could you post your field notes from your eToys demo?  Also it would
>be great to see what the teachers' questions were.
>
>You may have already found this on the Web, but Alan Kay did a
>fairly detailed tutorial/exploration of eToys-and-Squeak for Tamika
>Knox's class problem.  See http://www.squeakland.org:8080/super/200 .

I hate to say this but I pretty much forgot what I did here -- even
that I did it -- and certainly did forget this link (life has been
complicated the last 2 years ...). This is actually a pretty good
start at some of the things that Jerry wants and needs. I think the
reason that I didn't link this up is that I didn't get done with the
general stuff and didn't hand it off to anyone else .. then it got
forgotten. But, it's on a swiki so it is open to be added to and
changed for the better ... Maybe we should link this into the
squeakland.org site even in its unfinished state and hope someone
(perhaps with the energy of Sebastian's students) will add to it.

Cheers,

Alan