Squeak books in the U.K.

Jim Ford jaford
Fri Apr 18 14:54:56 PDT 2003

Hi,

If there are any U.K. 'Squeakers' looking for Squeak books, particularly
Mark Guzdial's 'Squeak: Object Orientated Design with Multimedia
Applications' - don't bother with the U.K.. I did a search and the cheapest
second hand in the U.K. was 28 pounds (plus postage - 34 new). In the U.S. I
found one for 17 dollars + 9 postage - about 17 pounds total at
bookemporium.com in Bloomington (they had several copies). I ordered one from
them and was prepared to wait a few weeks. It came in three days (beat that
Parcel Force)! The book was like new and the CD unopened.

Regards: Jim Ford