"All the Real Math To Which School (Including College) Refused Yo u Access."

Alan Kay Alan.Kay
Fri Apr 18 14:55:02 PDT 2003

Thanks John --

It would be great if you could list the "language stuff" that causes
the glazing. Do you mean terms like "vectors"? What other terms are
offputting?  One of the reasons this stuff works so well with the
kids is that they just do the models, we don't employ terminology
with them.

Cheers,

Alan