Anyone seen Croquet working?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay
Fri Apr 18 14:55:02 PDT 2003

Hi Jim --

Croquet is a prealpha system, but it works very well on various
Windows versions (with updated OpenGL), Macs (also with latest
versions of OpenGL) and Linux (you guessed it).

I pass this along to Andreas who can give more details if you'd like.

P.S. This listserv is only for the Squeak etoys. There is a croquet
listserv, and also the main squeak.org one has correspondance about
croquet.

Cheers,

Alan

-----