[Squeakland] Logo vs. Squeak

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri Aug 8 10:04:25 PDT 2003

Sounds really great!

About your statement: "I really feel in over my head with Squeak because
there's just not much documentation...."

In Small-Land we're working hard to create documentation.  If you can read
Spanish visit our Swiki (http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land).  The
documentation is NOT finished, but we have produced a lot in a short period.

Cheers,

Diego