[Squeakland] Logo vs. Squeak

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Fri Aug 8 08:27:45 PDT 2003

Hello Marsha and other newcomers -

[Some} help is on the way!  BJ Conn and I have written a "Etoy
Project Book" which will be available via the Squeakland website
after August 20th.  This book is intended to serve as an introduction
to familiarize with "Etoy basics" and getting started and offers 12
on computer activities as well as off computer "excurions" intended
to enhance and amplify the on computer projects.

We hope this will help and be a *start* to a larger body of materials
created by us, and others to offer examples,and ideas for great
projects that can be made within Squeak.   There are others in the
community working on other forms of documentation and examples.

thanks for being "brave" and exploring!
cheers,
Kim