[Squeakland] Logo vs. Squeak

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri Aug 8 14:14:37 PDT 2003

Hi Alan...

Your answer, as usual, gives me too many things to think about... thanks!

Your email is really clear but I'd like to know what is your feeling about
the environment in Smalltalk. (I don't know if any version of Logo share
with ST the environment idea).

Is the environment an important tool for teaching?

I guess the environment and a diary/periodical work on it can help to teach
how to participate in bigger environments and how to be a par in complex-
systems.  Do you have any experience/thought on this topic?

TIA,

Diego