[Squeakland] Book Information: Powerful Ideas...

Mitchell, David [CC] David.Mitchell at mail.sprint.com
Thu Aug 14 12:38:30 PDT 2003

I wanted to add my excitement as a homeschooling parent and old-time Squeaker. I'll be placing my order on Squeakland right after your announcement. We have a homeschooling club and I was looking for some modeling projects to do during our science activity days. I have read the StarLogo book (which I liked) but I am really excited to use Squeak.

--David Mitchell