[Squeakland] A somewhat silly suggestion for Andreas

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at squeakland.org
Wed Aug 20 00:40:47 PDT 2003

Hi John and all,

Thanks for all these ideas. I guess with the "pragma" idea then Tweak should
be called the "Pragmatist" with the "idea" the "Idealist" (or are those the
users of the system??? hm... ;-)

Well, I guess I'll wait until you're back from the seven mile run and see
what your feelings are then ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas