[Squeakland] Tutorials not working quite right

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Wed Aug 20 10:24:13 PDT 2003

Hi, Greg -
Sorry to learn about your hassles....
As far as known problems with IE6 on Win XP I leave that to our
expert, Mike, to address....and will ask him to respond to you.
As far as your trouble with the Paint tutorial -- that Tutorial was
written at a time when the Etoy interface was a bit different and
that 'onion skin' only covered the painting *area* leaving the
remainder of the world/screen uncovered.  We are updating/improving
that tutorial RIGHT NOW and plan to have a better version there for
use very shortly.
When you finish a tutorial, the best thing is to "return to the
browser" and then use your browser's back button to navigate within
the Squeakland site to either do another tutorial or play, explore
other areas.
Thanks for your willingness, and patience as we grow and improve!
cheers,
Kim