[Squeakland] A somewhat silly suggestion for Andreas

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Wed Aug 20 10:41:31 PDT 2003

John --

Actually, our main partners are children, teachers, and parents, and
none of them will be interested in knowing how Tweak differs or is
similar to other object systems. They just want to do stuff, and we
need to show them and help them. Computer jocks can ask questions
about the model on the Squeak list.

This is why my answer was facetious .....

Cheers,

Alan

------