[Squeakland] Documentation soon to be available for public comment

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Fri Aug 22 11:19:37 PDT 2003

I apologize for how slow I have been in posting tutorials/documentation;
While I have written several pieces indicated  in the table of contents, I
realized, after posting the first two, that they needed significaant
proofing (I didn't want all comments to be about typos) and some light
formatting.

As I just mentioned, two tutorials have been posted--"Getting Started in
Squeak" and "Doing Turtle Things in Squeak." These, together with the
Reference Manual and "A World of Simple Programs: Games that Work Like the
Real World," will be among the most significant pieces. I am eager for
comments; to help in that respect, the Swiki is set up so you can add
comments to the margins.

Back to work now,

John