[Squeakland] [ANN] Advent Calendar

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Mon Dec 1 17:55:23 PST 2003

Hi folks,

I assembled a little advent calendar in Squeak.
You can download the 80 MBs (!) (movies included) from:

ftp://ftp.ira.uka.de/pub/squeak/ev/adventskalender.zip

Thanks to Marcus Denker for providing this space.

Some "doors" are in German, but most should be understandable
internationally.

Besides being an advent calender there is, like in most advent
calendars btw.,
no Christian connotation.
Maybe we can do a calendar for the whole year and use Seaside or
projects?
365 subscribers fills one door and off we go?

I think the calendar metaphor can work as a nice marketing vehicle for
Squeak.

This one is old (based on 2.8) and exporting the projects gave some
problems so I just polished the whole thing a bit for a release.

Have fun and please tell me about any problems,

Markus