[Squeakland] Squeak For a First Grader?

Dave Lowry dave_and_laura_lowry at mac.com
Mon Dec 8 20:33:08 PST 2003

Thanks to everyone who replied.  What a neat bunch of people here!

Alan, we browsed the Exploratorium's illusions site and had lots of
fun.  I'd be very interested in dynamic Squeak illusions.

Kim, the aquarium idea sounds great.  I purchased your book and am
building my scripting skills.

William, thanks, I forgot the games!

Anonymous (forgot, sorry), we are having lots of fun just painting.

Despite being trained in Smalltalk by Tektronix in the late 80s, and
dabbling on and off since, I didn't "get it" until I watched the
Squeakers film.  Thanks to everyone involved for having the vision and
persistence (persistence of vision?) for pulling all this off.

-Dave