No subject

Mankovsky, Sheine sheine.mankovsky2 at tdsb.on.ca
Sun Feb 9 23:05:28 PST 2003

I'm very pleased to let you all know that we will be welcoming Alan Kay and
Seymour Papert to Toronto at the end of the month.  They will be giving the
keynote lectures to the Mathematics Education Forum Online Meeting
sponsoured by the Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences,
University of Toronto on Thursday, February 27, 2003 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The organizers have made arrangements for a simultaneous webcast and viewers
will also have an opportunity to e-mail questions to the speakers from about
9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.  You can access the webcast at
http://real.oise.utoronto.ca/ or through the Fields Institute website at
http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/programs/.   Hope you can attend:)

Sheine Mankovsky
Trustee, Toronto District School Board
Ward 5, York Centre

"Fear cannot be without hope nor hope without fear."
--Baruch Spinoza