problem from a beginner

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Wed Feb 12 10:26:47 PST 2003

Hi Mark,
You might want to send your query to the "Squeak.org" mailing list
which is "populated" /read by more programmers /"cs types" than
teachers, parents and kids....the Squeakland list is comprised mostly
of people using the "etoy"/tile interface of Squeak than with this
kind of code.
cheers and good luck!
Kim