Repeat?

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 09:01:57 PST 2003

In fact, we're doing just that using Roamers (big floor robots) from
Valiant. My Squeak project is a simulation of the work kids are doing
on the floor with Their Roamers. I'm actually doing the project in
MicroWorlds as well since I have much more proficiency in that
environment.
It'll be interesting to see the kids reactions to the different
environmnets.
Thanks,
Phil