Repeat?

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil at mac.com
Fri Feb 21 09:22:06 PST 2003

Kim,
Once again your advice is invaluable, however, I also see that I could
be using Stack/cards instead of Book/pages. What's the difference?
I'm inclined to use the Stack since I used to work in and teach
HyperCard.

Alan has referred to the "widgets" flap several times. Is that
synonymous with the Supplies flap that I see?

Phil