Oops re the reminder for the Kay/Papert talks....

Mankovsky, Sheine sheine.mankovsky2 at tdsb.on.ca
Thu Feb 27 08:04:16 PST 2003

I have a few Squeak demo CD's that I would be pleased to send to people, if
I can.  However I need to have an idea of how many requests I would be
obligating myself to.   If you are interested, write with your mailing
address.

What does MB mean, please?  I'm not familiar with your lexicon entirely.  I
don't quite understand the point you are raising.  If the talk is archived
on the web, it is available at one's leisure-pleasure, so to speak.

Have a great day!  It's 8:06 a.m. in Toronto now:)

Sheine