<no subject>

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Wed Jan 29 12:56:20 PST 2003

Hi, Benjamin -

What version of Squeak are you using?  Did you download from the
Squeakland.org website?  It sounds to me you may have an older and
not fully updated version.  I have copied Mike Rueger here that may
also be able to help.

We are busy working on more extensive documentation of Squeak.  We
hope to have a project book geared to 4th - 6th teachers available
this spring.   In the meantime, I hope you can learn from reviewing
the other projects posted on the Squeakland site and looking at their
scripts, etc.  Scripts are created by combining tiles which are found
in an object's "viewer".  To open the viewer and reveal the tiles,
select the turquoise "handle" of the object.
I know the Drive a car tutorial will help once we solve your error
message problem.

Thanks for your interest...tell us more about you and how you'd like
to use Squeak...
  -- Kim