[Squeakland] Mozilla Plugin for Linux

Dave Bauer dave at thedesignexperience.org
Tue Jul 1 10:40:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

I tried downloading the mozilla plugin from the link on the squeakland
download page but it did not work.

What I eventually had to do was download a 3.2.5 VM which includes the
plugin, then manually copy around a  bunch of files like the .image file
to the place the plugin was looking for it.

According to the UNIS download page, the plugin should be included with
all versions newer than 3.2, but I could not find it in 3.4 or 3.5.

Does anyone have any advice? I would like to make it easier to get this
working on Linux.

--
Dave Bauer
dave at thedesignexperience.org