[Squeakland] Squeak 'non-starter' in U.K. schools?

Darius Clarke DClarke at fadal.com
Thu Jul 10 20:04:14 PDT 2003

This transmission contains information which may be legally privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please telephone us immediately at 818-407-1400 and mail the transmission back to us at the above address.