[Squeakland] decompress file

Nancy Head head.n at mvumail.mivu.org
Fri Jul 11 15:01:17 PDT 2003

I'm trying to open yet another tutorial
(http://www.consultar.com/Squeak/tutorial/whatwecallobjects.html), using the
plugin version of Squeak. (I was successfully able to open it in the "full"
Squeak but want to try using it within the plugin.)

I have a .pr file and have gotten into World and the "open..." screen, and
can select the file in the "file list," but am now stuck.

The instructions I'm following say "click over the [file]name to select it
and right click over it to show a menu."

This worked in the full version, but not plugin. I assume it's a setting
somewhere. How do I do a "decompress to file" and "load as project" from the
plugin?

Nancy