[Squeakland] decompress file

Diego Gomez Deck diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri Jul 11 23:02:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

I created this tutorial in a "complete" image (not in the plugin
one).  When I tried to see it using the plugin image I realized that I used
FaceMorph and I just put an entry in my todo-list to create a changeset
with the missing classes and include it in the .pr file but I never found
the time to do that.

If you're interested I can rearrange my list and try to make the tutorial
runnable inside the plugin.

Cheers,

Diego