[Squeakland] RE: squeak tutorials, etc.

JoséL. Redrejo jredrejo at merida.uned.es
Fri Jul 11 20:51:06 PDT 2003

At http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land we have begun a swiki for spanish
squeak users, primary focus on teachers.
The page texts are in spanish, but must tutorials,links and readings are
in english (we are going to translate more of them in some months)
Among some other things, We have two links of interest for you:
Instrucciones para principiantes (Newbies instructions and tutorials )
http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/27
and Repositorio de proyectos (projects repository classified by
subjects) at  http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/25
Hope this help.

José L. Redrejo <jredrejo at merida.uned.es>