[Squeakland] Browser Plugin not working for me

Louise K. Iyengar lkiyengar at optonline.net
Sat Jul 12 00:19:36 PDT 2003

I am new to Squeak (and very green), but I have been looking into it for
an Elementary School course I'll be teaching in the fall.  I'm having a
problem with the browser plug-in.  I have downloaded and installed
Squeak 3.5.  I tried a number of times to install the browser plug-in,
but when I look at any Squeak page, I get a black screen with a screen
in the middle saying 'Error: A primitive has failed' on its header.

I am using running Windows XP professional with IE 6.0.

Any help I can get is appreciated.

Thanks,
L. Iyengar
lkiyengar at optonline.net