[Squeakland] sudden quirky behavior when saving projects

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Thu Jul 24 11:54:07 PDT 2003

Hello All,

All of the sudden, when I save (to local disk only) and reload a project
from the Squeaklets folder, I get messages claiming "Trouble resolving
server name 'NameOfProject.number.pr'. Keep trying?" After I click "give up"
the project retains its functionality but the graphics are horribly blurred.

Interestingly, while the projects were created and saved using Squeakland
Squeak, I can load them without any errors or problems on Squeak.org's
Squeak 3.5.

Any idea what may be going wrong, and how I can fix it?

Thanks,