[Squeakland] eToy Tutorials

Stephen Bunker srbunker at bsu.edu
Wed Jun 4 12:12:02 PDT 2003

I've just started tinkering with SQUEAK and have come across the eToy
tutorials at http://www.squeakland.org/author/etoys.html . I've
configured the plugin so I can access the project from my web browser
(internet Explorere 5.2.2 for Mac) and then I click "Escape Browser"
from the Navigator tab. Here's my problem, I can't read all of the
text in the left part of the project (the right margin of the text is
cut off). What can I do so I can read all of the text? Can I save
this project (and others from the web) and open it through the squeak
virtual machine on my mac?
--
Stephen Bunker, Graduate Assistant
Dept. of Industry & Technology