[Squeakland] graphics problem

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Wed Jun 4 11:47:27 PDT 2003

Hi, Max -
This was a known problem/bug which we have fixed.  I suspect you are
not using a fully updated version of the Squeak PlugIn; if not I urge
you to load all updates to date. (To check if you are fully updated
get the World menu by clicking command/shift W or alt/shift W).  Then
select "help" and then "About this system"....your latest update #
should be 161.
Note:  Projects created earlier and loaded into a fully updated image
may still have this problem.  NEWLY created projects saved/stored and
reloaded should not have this graphics problem.
Should you experience additional problems let us know.
regards,
Kim