[Squeakland] Squeak Research

Stephen Bunker srbunker at bsu.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:17:09 PDT 2003

I'm in the process of writing a paper on SQUEAK and how it can be
used as a tool for technology education. Has any research
papers/studies been conducted on how squeak affects elementary school
student learning? I taught elementary school for 10 years prior to
starting a Master's program and can see some real potential with
Squeak. I'm interested in knowing if any quantitative or qualitative
research (or any papers for that matter) have been published
regarding Squeak. Any help would be appreciated.

sb
--
Stephen Bunker, Graduate Assistant
Dept. of Industry & Technology