[Squeakland] Launching squeak

Stephen Bunker srbunker at bsu.edu
Thu Jun 26 15:28:44 PDT 2003

I'm using Mac OS X (ver. 10.2.6) on an iBook and running/emulating
System 9 in the background. When I double click the "Squeak3.4.image"
icon I get the following in a system 9 dialogue window:

"Disk copy will not run on this kind of Macintosh since certain
required support is not provided"

Apparently it is trying to launch my system 9 copy of Disk Copy.

When I double click the "Squeak 3.4.0Beta2" icon I get a system X
"Open" window that asks me to find the document that should be
opened. Both the image and the VM are in the same folder/directory.

Thanks for your help

sb